This document defines the practices of WESEM with regard to personal data, methods of data collection, purposes of data use, and persons to whom data is intended.
WESEM website is used for a specific purpose and has the assigned specification. If there is a need to collect your personal data on WESEM website, you will be immediately notified thereof directly on the website.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
WESEM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k.
ul. Artura Grottgera 4, 32-020 Wieliczka
entered in the Register of Businesses maintained by the District Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Krakow, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with the number KRS 000031601
Personal data means any and all information which may be used to discover the User's identity. In principle, WESEM website does not require that you leave any personal data. However, it may turn out that WESEM needs your personal data to meet your requirements best; for example, to obtain data for the purpose of your placing an order in the online store, for correspondence, for the purpose of answering a question or for other similar purposes. Personal data may include your first and last name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other information, such as user name, password or information on the account.
Information collected by the relevant cookies (more information below, in the Cookies section), having no direct relevance to the User's identity, e.g. the way the User uses WESEM Website, may also be personal data. If such information is based on identification associated with the User, it is collected, saved and assessed. Data which is not personal data is collective information, e.g. information combined in larger, non-personalised aggregate units, collected and assessed, based on which it is not possible to identity any individual without excess costs, time or effort.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data in accordance with the applicable law concerning personal data protection, in particular:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (also known as "GDPR")
- Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004 (consolidated text: Dz. U. of 2017, item 1907 as amended).
- Act on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2017, item 1219 as amended),
- Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018
We collect personal data which may be used to identity the user: first and last name, address, postcode, city/town, country, sex, telephone number, e-mail address (hereinafter: "Personal Data").
The legal basis of personal data processing is:
- 6(1a) of GDPR – based on the consent of the data subject
- 6(1b) of GDPR – in the scope of the business transaction
- 6(1c) of GDPR – when it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation
- 6(1f) of GDPR – in the scope necessary for the protection of claims or as permitted or required by law.
The User may use WESEM website without disclosing his or her identity. However, in the event WESEM collects your personal data for strictly defined and legitimate purposes, WESEM shall not treat personal data in a manner which is not consistent with these
When collecting personal data, WESEM shall inform the data subject when or before collecting the data and at least before using the data for a specific purpose.
WESEM undertakes to collect only the information which is adequate, material and which does not go beyond the purpose for which it is collected. If necessary, WESEM shall take all measures to verify the correctness and validity of the collected personal data.
Just like many other websites, we use "cookies." They are small text files sent by the website server to the User's hard drive. In this way, we automatically obtain data, for example, concerning:
- user's IP address
- name and version of the operating system and browser.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
WESEM uses personal data within strictly defined boundaries of the purposes for which data is collected.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our products and services;
- to reply to your requests for assistance;
- to execute your order placed both in traditional form and via the online store;
- to furnish you with the information you have requested, e.g. on new products and/or services offered by WESEM;
- to enable your participation in events, initiatives or competitions;
- to keep the history of your transactions;
- to perform statistical measurements and improve our products (analytical purposes).
The processing of Personal Data for the purposes specified above is necessary in order to meet your demands, so it does not require prior consent.
WESEM may also use your personal data for marketing purposes provided that prior consent has been obtained. Data may also be stored for the purpose of meeting WESEM's legal obligation and for WESEM's legitimate interest, e.g. to defend against claims.
You give your personal data voluntarily but it is necessary for the described purposes; if you fail to give us your personal data, we will not be able to handle such activities.
Your personal data is not subject to profiling without prior consent.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of your personal data are only the persons who need to know the data in order to perform their professional duties.
WESEM may share your personal data with third parties: suppliers of goods or service providers (e.g. forwarding companies, IT services, debt collection services, OHS specialist, law firms, and other). The suppliers of goods and service providers are bound by a confidentiality agreement and are obliged to secure your personal data as well as to use personal data only for the purposes of services contracted to them.
WESEM shall not sell your personal data or make it available without your consent, except for the situation when this is required by a court ruling, applicable law or is required for the protection of WESEM's rights and goods.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
WESEM shall not store your personal data longer than necessary for purposes for which the data has been collected or longer than required by law.
You have a right to privacy in accordance with applicable provisions of law concerning data protection. If you live in the EU, in accordance with the provisions of GDPR, you have a right to:
- object to the processing of your data, including for the purpose of direct marketing,
- access your data, including to obtain a copy of data to be processed, also in electronic form;
- have your personal data rectified (corrected) if the data in our possession is inaccurate or incomplete;
- have your data removed if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected and WESEM has no grounds for its further processing, e.g. for fulfilling a legal obligation;
- restrict the processing of your data in the following cases (when filing an application you should indicate one of the following cases):
- if you have reservations to the correctness of your data;
- if you think we should not process your data but at the same time you do not want us to delete it;
- if such personal data is no longer needed by us but you need it in relation to the assertion of claims;
- if you have objected to the processing of your data and our obligation is to verify whether we should continue processing;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority; in Poland it is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com We may be unable to meet each request concerning certain information if we think that it would infringe upon any right or other legal requirement or other rights of data subjects.
WESEM has taken measures to ensure confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal data. Access to personal data is limited to those individuals who need to know the data and who are required to follow these rules.
The collection of bank account details on WESEM commercial websites will be conducted within the obligatory and lawful procedures of secure payments. These measures may include the encryption of confidential data (in order to make data illegible to others) while collecting or sending. The numbers of bank accounts mentioned above shall only be used for online payments, e.g. payment in the store via DOTPAY.
WESEM attaches utmost importance to guaranteeing that your personal data is not changed, violated or used improperly by third parties who are not authorised to access the data.
In general, WESEM website is not addressed to minors (at the age below 18). Minors are advised not to provide any information or personal data without their parents' consent.
This Statement on data protection may be amended in case of change in the scope of services rendered via WESEM Website or for the purpose of observing applicable provisions of law. Such a change will not deprive the User of the rights acquired based on
the previous wording of the Statement. If the User fails to consent to thus amended Statement, the User should discontinue using WESEM's Website.